This winter I woke up a Sunday morning and I realized that my fridge was empty. What can you do when you are hungry and it is like real cold outside? I found some peppers, tomatoes, bacon in the fridge and I decided to improvise a soup. It’s simple, it’s healthy, and it’s very good!
– 2 red peppers
– 2 tomatoes
– 1 onion
– 3,5oz of liquid cream
– Olive oil
– Salt and pepper
– Espelette pepper
– Cut the onion, tomatoes and peppers.
– Cut the bacon into small pieces.
– Fry the bacon in a pan and put aside.
– Fry the chopped pieces of onion, tomatoe and pepper with olive oil.
– Mix the preparation with a little bit of water and cream.
– Season with salt, pepper and Espelette pepper.
– Add the grilled bacon, a few drops of olive oil, a little Espelette pepper and coriander for the presentation.
You can serve this soup with toasted garlic and olive oil bread, enjoy !