During my holidays I have travelled miles. Every day it was several hundred behind the wheel, plus a dozen during my hikes or excursions. Under these conditions to eat well became more complicated, and the evening fatigue took precedence over hunger. But strangely since I got back from vacation I only think about eating. Have all those hours of walking improved my appetite?
Today I had a craving for pasta, so you are going to Italy!
– 17,6oz of pasta
– 8,8oz of shrimp
– 8,8oz of scallop
– 1 onion
– 1 tomato
– 3 garlic cloves
– 3,5oz of white wine
– 3,5oz of liquid cream
– Olive oil
– Salt and pepper
– Slice the onion.
– Dice the tomato.
– In a saucepan fry the onion and the garlic with olive oil and then add the tomato.
– Deglaze with white wine.
– Add the shrimp and the scallops.
– Leave to simmer for 2 minutes then add the cream.
– Cook a few minutes. Add salt and pepper if needed.
– In saucepan of salted water cook the pasta.
– When ready, on a plate put the pasta, add some sauce and a few coriander leaves.
Your dish is now ready, enjoy!